Handy caliper to measure brows distances and compare each side. Helpful for brow symmetry!
1. Measure from outer corner of eye to end (tail) of eyebrow. Make sure this distance is the same on both sides.
2. Make sure Bottom and top of brows are level
3. Measure length of each brow from tail to tail. 4.0-4.5" approximately
4. Mark center of face and forehead by making an imaginary line upward from the lips, through the nose, between the eyes and the forehead.
5. Check placement of arch and tail by rotating the caliper the same on each side, beginning at the nose.