MicroStroker™ Microblade 14 Curved Needles 10/pk #928
14 needles in a gentle curve for Microblading make the finest hairstrokes for your clients. The Microstroker™ 14 is sealed within a handle and comes sterile. Use it once and toss. $3.50/ea; 10 pk $35.00
Dr. Dixon's Microstroking Steps:
1. Make hairstrokes lightly WITHOUT Pigment.
2. DAB Ultra Duration over the Brow with a cotton swab
3. RUB pigment over brow.
4. Wait about 3-5 minutes.
5. Go to 2nd Brow: Repeat these steps
6. Return to 1st Brow. Dab clean.
7. Apply NUMPOT Ointment lightly and remove excess.
8. Observe your brow for any visible hairstrokes.
9. Do you like your pattern of hairstrokes? Direction? Curve? Length? Placement?
10. Make adjustments and begin. DIP, TAP and STROKE (see my video)
11. Do NOT clean the skin yet. RUB in pigment and keep going.
12. At end of procedure, press in pigment and add a little Numpot and let sit for 10 minutes.
13. Prior to leaving, clean brow gently so it photographs well and doesn't look greasy.
14. Send client home with RETAIN and explain they must keep their hands and face clean.
15. You should NOT spend more than about 40 minutes on the procedure to avoid overworking the skin.